September 17, 2015 9:37 AM
(Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images for VEVO)
by Alisha Jackson
NME knew what they were doing when they chose Rihanna to be on the cover of their very first free magazine. Her issue hits newsstands tomorrow, September 18th, but unfortunately it’s only available in the UK. For the cost of postage, however, you can subscribe to the magazine by clicking here.
No need to order the September issue, though, as we’ve got all the juice you need to know right here!
When Rihanna was asked about Taylor Swift‘s squad, and if she’d be joining her onstage during her 1989 World Tour, RiRi answered with a very candid “no”.
“I don’t think I would. I just don’t think it makes sense,” Rihanna said. When NME asked her why, she explained, “I don’t think our brands are the same. I don’t think they match, I don’t think our audiences are the same.” RiRi then continued with, “in my mind she’s a role model, I’m not.”
If their audiences being different is really Rihanna’s honest answer as to why she wouldn’t join Swift onstage, then good for her for being open. However, the artists Swift invites up on stage couldn’t be more diverse. And her audience seems to have responded positively to every guest she’s had. So, we’re pretty certain her fans would welcome Rihanna with open arms.
The question is, would Rihanna accept Taylor’s invite?
Source:
http://ift.tt/1MecATV